How are you using photos in your business?
You need photos for your website.
You need photos for your social media posts.
You need photos for any other marketing you do.
80% of marketers use visual assets.
Do you have a strategy?
As with all areas of business you need to have a strategy for using photos in your business.
You need to plan what photos you are going to take, and what they are going to look like.
It is important to use colours which match your brand to create consistency across your business.
The photos also need to be engaging to your viewers so that they can get to know YOU and what you PRODUCTS.
You want your viewers to be excited and ready to buy from you.
“A good photograph is one that communicates a fact, touches the heart and leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective.”
— Irving Penn
How Can I help you?
- I will inspire you
- I can help you to become confident in your photography skills
- I will make you enjoy the process of taking photos
- You will save time on scrolling through stock sites
- You will save money on hiring a professional photographer
- I can make your photos look professional
- I can help you to create photos which match your brand
- I can increase your sales by helping you to create photos which convert viewers into clients.